"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
Who is Career Coach?
Career coach helps individuals who want to find a fulfilling career that utilizes their strengths and complements their values and interests.
Recent graduates, adults considering a career change, or those re-entering the workforce can benefit from working with a career coach, who will help them establish professional goals, create a plan, and overcome obstacles that may be in the way. ⠀
My Goal is:
To empower professionals by helping them make informed decisions about their career. It's a solution-based approach to career decisions.
I am focused on results, actions and accountability.
During the process we will discus:
* Who you are, what are your long- and short-term life and career goals?
* Your career experience, your strong and weak sides.
Research, industries, positions, opportunities, courses, cooperation.
* Building a long- and short-term plan of action.
CV / Cover Letter Writing (EN / HEB)
* Some people find it a challenge to present themselves in one page. Sometimes they are not aware of their achievements in previous positions.
* We will have a 1H sharing session where I will ask you a lot of questions about your experience and what are you looking for now.
This way we will create your perfect CV.
* MOK HR interview
* MOK Junior Full Stack Developer Technical Interview
* MOK Data Analyst Technical Interview